|Now you can have flowers all year 'round.|
|Let’s Begin  |
|1. Cut several petal shapes from Texas Snowflake material, leaving short stem at the base of each petal.
2. Use eyedroppers to color petals with Colorations® Liquid Watercolor.
3. When dry, gather petals at the base and wrap with craft wire to hold together. Position petals based on type of flower you want to make.
4. For roses, overlap petals, for daisies, do not overlap.
5. Simpler flowers can be made using a small Texas Snowflake.
6. Add pipe cleaner for stem.