A simple, yet spooky craft—make your own masks for Halloween!
1. Fold and crease paper in half.
2. Unfold and drop dime-sized dots of BioColor® along center fold.
3. Fold paper in half and use fingers to push BioColor® out from crease onto paper.
4. Before unfolding, take a BioColor® scraper and use its corner and edge to push down firmly on the paper, creating an eye, nose and mouth (or teeth) mark.
5. Unfold. Dry.
6. Cut around edges and add collage materials.
Collage materials (feathers, sequins, glitter, etc.)
Rainbow Feathers Classroom Pack - 8 oz.
BioColor® Paint, 16 oz.
Glitter Poms - 80 Pieces
BioColor® Paint Scraper
Best Value Safety Scissors
Plastic Glitter Pack - Set of 6
Sequins & Spangles
Sparkly Confetti Shapes, 4 oz. each - Set of 6
Mega Mask Making Kit - Kit of 24
© 2007 Excelligence Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved.