|Introduce children to the thrill of making their own books!|
|Let’s Begin  |
|1. Fold tagboard “cover” in half. Add 9 X 12 paper inside.
2. Punch holes through all sheets.
3. Use stencils to trace designs on cover using crayons.
4. Decorate with BioColor® paint. The crayon shapes will “resist” the paint.
5. Place yarn lace through top hole. Stitch over-under-over through all the holes using top yarn. Repeat from back, using bottom yarn.
6. Bend 1” at binding so that book will lie flat.
7. Complete with story, poems or artwork.