This fun and easy way to print makes colorful wrapping paper!
1. Blow up an ordinary balloon (not too big) – secure with a knot.
2. Squeeze several different colors of BioColor® paint on an aluminum pie tin.
3. Gently dip the rounded end of balloon in BioColor®.
4. Press balloon on clean paper to create a pattern.
5. Repeat for an all-over design.
6. Optional: Using a dry brush, sprinkle your design with gold and silver Shimmer Powder and blow off excess.
7. Note: Balloons present a choking hazard. For safety, simply cover the balloon with a nylon stocking. Dispose of the balloon immediately following the completion of this activity.
BioColor® paint, several colors
BioColor® 16 oz.
GOLD BioColor® Shimmer Powder
SILVER BioColor® Shimmer Powder
© 2007 Excelligence Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved.